One of the best ways to continue the success of any business is to focus on keeping current customers happy to ensure repeat services. Happy customers don’t just mean return visits, but also free word-of-mouth advertising, which is worth its weight in gold. However, that doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t also invest some time and money into expanding your market reach. Getting the name of your company out there and in front of your target demographic can help you to improve growth, even during a slow or downturn economy.
Branding & Marketing
When the goal is to reach out to new customers, your best bet is to focus on branding and marketing. Even if your brand is well known in the local area, you might want to expand into other areas near your home base. Sales and service stickers are a great way to get your name out there. Putting your company logo, name and contact information on stickers for plumbing business marketing as been proven to give even better results than business card or flyer based marketing. You can purchase custom nameplates and decals, as well as weatherproof labels and stickers, that can be used to promote your business in a number of ways.
- VEHICLES – While most plumbing businesses have the company name, logo and contact information on their vehicles, you might be surprised to learn that there are a lot that do not. Even if your company information is on the side of the truck, you might want to add more contact opportunities by placing weatherproof labels on the back windows or back panels of your work truck or van. Providing customers and employees with custom sales and service stickers that can be put on personal vehicles, is also a great way to increase brand recognition and promote your business. Sometimes just a simple logo that identifies your business and what it is that you do, along with a basic phone number or website address, is the best way to go for quick and easy marketing.
- EQUIPMENT – Leaving your business cards and information behind is one thing, but leaving your contact information via sales and service stickers is the best thing you can ever do. For the current customer, your weatherproof labels, which can be installed indoors or outdoors, are a reminder of who to call when they need your plumbing services, such as new installations, repairs or maintenance. For future customers, such as the new owners of the property or new tenants if it is a rental or lease property, your stickers for plumbing business contact information can help you to gain new clients when they see who has already been working on the structure and is familiar with what is needed. This is when custom nameplates and decals really pay off the most.
Other Uses for Custom Sales & Service Stickers
In addition to marketing and branding, our weatherproof labels can be used in lots of other ways. Many of our clients purchase a couple of different types of stickers for plumbing business promotions, based upon how and where they will be used. You can also purchase custom nameplates and decals that have interactive features, that can be used to enhance the customer services that you provide to your clients. Our sales and service stickers department can help you explore all of the options available so you can make the best choices for your unique business needs and services.
- INSPECTIONS – If you do inspections of equipment, such as hot water heaters or appliances, you can post inspection information labels to advise the property owner about the work that was done, whether the item passed inspection, and what date it all occurred.
- TESTING – In addition to inspections, sometimes testing is required to ensure that everything is in working order; our equipment testing waterproof labels are available both with and without date tags, and can be further customized with our self-laminating options.
- PREVENTIVE – Some situations require preventive maintenance, either as part of a home maintenance package or just seasonally per the request of the homeowner; information can be recorded and posted, such as the date of the service and any calibration data.
- SAFETY – You can also post safety advisories and notices, along with your business name and contact information, so property owners can contact you right away of there are safety issues or concerns regarding the equipment that you have installed, inspected or serviced.
- SERVICE DUE – If regular testing, inspection or maintenance is required, you can post a “service due” type of sales and service stickers for plumbing business to remind the property owner or tenant to contact your company right away to schedule the necessary services.
Get a FREE QUOTE on Stickers for Plumbing Business
If you are interested in learning more about our weatherproof labels, custom nameplates and decals, or if you would like to get a FREE QUOTE for any of our services, give us a call at 1-855-510-4634. Our Sales & Service Stickers division at Nameplates For Industry (NFi) is highly trained and specializes in the area of creating custom stickers for various industries and businesses. Contact our team today and find out how you can put our stickers for plumbing business to work for you!