The Sales and Service Stickers division of Nameplates For Industry specializes in creating personalized service stickers and waterproof labels for our customers who work in this unique demographic. Service decals and labels need to be strong enough to stand up to the harsh realities of the elements outdoors and exposure to chemicals and other abrasives indoors. It is not enough just to create stickers that look good, it is important to create products for our clients that will stay where they are put and keep performing for many years in the future.
Have You Seen Other Service Stickers?
We often hear from our clients that they were inspired to start creating their own sales and service stickers after seeing the remnants of stickers used by other service providers from the past. In some areas where there is a lot of competition in a particular field, such as plumbers, electricians and HVAC repair, you will see a lot of competing personalized service stickers left behind by repairmen who were there before you. Service decals and labels are a great way to provide clients with contact information directly at the source for repair work, maintenance and other servicing in the future.
While we do not encourage this behavior, there are even areas where service companies go out of their way to create stickers that are bigger and have a more aggressive adhesive layer to stick on top of competitors’ stickers to stake their claim. Bright colors, more visible finishes, unique shapes and sizes – these are all tools that you can use to make sure your sales and service stickers really stand out from the crowd. You can also create stickers that feature advanced or high quality properties, such as our weather, chemical and waterproof labels, that are designed to stay put through extreme temperature changes, weather conditions, industrial use and more.
How Sales and Service Stickers Are Used
Because this is a very unique division of Nameplates For Industry, we work hard to understand the requirements and goals of our customers, with regard to the creation of these very specific personalized service stickers. There are several ways that they can be used and the way that you will use them can depend on the type of business you are in, the type of client that you serve and the way that you conduct your business on a daily basis. Take a look at some of the ways that our service decals and labels can be used to see if they are right for you.
- BRANDING – As you build your business and expand your market reach, it is also important to brand your business. This helps you to make sure that potential clients in your area know who you are, what you do and how they can get in touch with you. Branding can include a basic logo and contact information, such as a phone number or website address. It can also be even more specific and expansive, depending on what it is that you do. Start by branding to your local area and expand out to areas around your current service area as your business grows.
- SALES – Another aspect of sales and service stickers is helping our clients use these unique tools as a means of making conversions. Promotional stickers can help you to get your customers to complete a specific task, such as purchasing something, leasing or renting something, signing up for a newsletter or marketing program – whatever you want. Custom personalized service stickers can be used to lead potential customers to your store or can help current customers to make future purchases by reminding them where to go when they need something else that you sell.
- MARKETING – Beyond branding, marketing is used to bring news of your business, products and services to a whole new group of potential customers. Your waterproof labels, sales and service stickers and other types of service decals and labels, can be used as a part of your overall marketing campaign. Make sure to incorporate details that will both lead new customers to find your business and remind current or former customers about what you have to offer.
- SERVICE DUE – Did you know that you could get two functions out of one sticker? Service decals and labels that are used to let customers and clients know when or who to call for service are also a great way to promote and advertise your business. Imagine office equipment, kitchen equipment, industrial equipment or even residential HVAC equipment that features your sticker. The old property owner moves out and the new owner moves in – who are they going to call? Well if they see your sticker, chances are it could be you!
- PRODUCT DETAILS – Custom waterproof labels can also be used to provide important details about the products that you sell or provide to your clients. Don’t overlook this valuable sales tool that will help potential customers decide to purchase, rent, lease or use your products.
- WARRANTY INFO – Sales and service stickers can contain interactive features, such as write-on labels, scan-able QR codes and barcodes, serial numbers and other options that can help consumers, service repairmen and others stay on top of warranties and other important information regarding equipment, products and more.
If you are looking for new ways to promote your business, retain customers and provide better services to your clients, look no further than the Sales and Service Stickers department at Nameplates For Industry (NFi). We have built a solid reputation for providing industry exceeding quality for all of the waterproof labels, service decals and stickers that we design and manufacture for our customers. Our personalized service stickers can help you take your business to the next level and give you the tools you to provide top notch customer service. Give us a call today at 1-855-510-4634 or use our online form to start designing your custom sales and service stickers.